Solved

HCM Assignment Org structure

• 7 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

This question is related to the HCM topic... employee and organization management. I am trying to create a company in the training environment. Type is showing as Matrix...how do i change it to company?

Warm Regards
Gururaj

icon

Best answer by Dharshankumaar Mahendran 7 December 2023, 11:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi,

When a Company is created in Finance it will automatically get a Company Organization Structure. Thus, you do not need to create it. Just locate the Organization Structure for your company. If you try and create a new structure, it will always be a Matrix.

Regards,
Magnus

Badge +2

Thank you Magnus. However, i need to create matrix structure as an assignment in the training environment provided by IFS.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

As mentioned, whenever you create (press) “New Structure” it will be a Matrix Structure that is created. Company Structures are created automatically by the system and cannot be created manually.

//Magnus

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @gururajks ,

I believe you would need both company and matrix structure for the training purposes. Company structure will be automatically created when you created the company. You would just need to search for your company name in the Graphical organisation structure window and that would show the Company Organization structure and you can create the relevant organisation structures within it. For the organisations which are used by more than a company which is matrix you can create new structures and add the companies which will use them, Company structure is only for your company whereas matrix can be used for many companies,

Hope this helps

Best Regards,