Question

Generate Normal Hours for Job Hours

• 27 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

In IFS Aurena - when I report Balance Withdrawal a button called “Generate Normal Hours for Job Hours” turns up. What is the purpose with this button? 

BR

Karolina

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Karolina,

Can you please explain how you report ‘Balance Withdrawal’?

Best Regards,

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Shehan,

Please see attached document describing how I report Balance Withdrawal.

Best regards,

Karolina

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Karolina,

Thank you. It re-creates. I haven't figure out the impact of this.I will further investigate and let you know.

Thank you,

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Shehan,

Thank you! It would be very good to know the purpose of this button when using project reporting. 

I got this tip from a colleague - “This is basically to fill the hours in T&A area for the employees who report hours on Shop orders, work orders etc; as when you report time on them the respective hours would not be inserted in the T&A area, until you confirm the record.

I did some more test when using project reporting and could not find any use of this button when using project reporting. I attach a document showing my tests. Maybe the button should not be shown when using project reporting? 

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you,

Karolina

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Karolina,

I have reported this to RnD since it seems like a core functionality or an issue.

I will get back to you once I hear from them.

Perhaps, you  may get an answer from some other experts in the community before that. 

Best Regards,

Shehan Almeida.