Solved

Expense Sheet Approval

• 20 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Is it possible to configure an Access Attribute to approve the expense sheets and assign that Attribute to an Manager Access Role? As I see, expense sheet approval is routed to Line Manager based on the organization hierarchy and expense authorization can be done by the user who is assigned the EXPENSE_AUTH attribute. Similar to EXPENSE_AUTH attribute can I configure an attribute for expense approval and assigned to required Access roles? 

icon

Best answer by R Lum Wai 20 March 2024, 10:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @SAGOSG 

The requirement is bit confusing. You say that there is already an attribut why cant that be assigned to the access role of the person who needs authorizing

Badge +4

Hi,

The attribute is there for Authorizing of the expense sheets. I need a new attribute for the approval of the expense sheets. The approval and authorization is done by 2 different persons. Mostly the authorization is done by the finance team as the financial postings are generated when authorize the expense sheet.

Hope I made it clear.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @SAGOSG 

My bad for not reading it properly. Let me check this and get back to you

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @SAGOSG 

The standard statuses that an expense sheet goes through can be found by hoovering over the top right hand side of the expense sheet.

These statuses can be added to an attribute and then an access role.

As standard the ‘approval’ goes to the manager of the employee that raises the expense the authorisation will go to finance - so your process flow mimics the standard flow.

there should be these highlighted in the system if not create them

the attribute EXP_NO_AUTH should be your approval not auth.

Kind reagrds
rachel 

Badge +4

Hi @R Lum Wai ,

Thank you so much for your response. I’ll check this.

Thank you

Best regards,

Sandamali

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @SAGOSG 

No worries, depending if you want managers to be able to unconfirm, confirm or create this is what the attribute would look like

hope this helps 

Kind Regards

rachel