Solved

Error “Records changed for xxxx" when confirming or authorizing time card day records

• 27 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Some customers using the Human Resource module (especially Time Card functionality) on IFS versions older than Apps9 (i.e. prior to Apps9 Update 14 - typically nearly 20 year customers) have received this error when trying to confirm/authorize time card day records. This impacts payroll, time card authorizations, project costs, etc.

icon

Best answer by KristenGastaldo 27 May 2020, 01:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The reason this is happening is that the calendar date runs out in a setup table. Two Apps9 patches 140516 and 146713 needed.These patches can be retrofitted for pre-Apps9 customers.

*If you fit the requirements, but are unsure if you have this problem, run the following SQL and note down the date it returns.

If the date returned is in the immediate future, this is something to be concerned about and IFS needs to be notified, especially for time card users.

SELECT MAX(account_date) FROM calendar_tab 

Badge +2

Hi all,

Hope you don’t mind me replying to this thread with a similar issue in Aurena.

One of my customers is experiencing the same issue with Aurena. They get the error after they reported time directly on a Work Order and try to Confirm the week to insert the attendance hours based on the job hours.  However, if they report Work Order time directly on Time Registration it works with no issues or errors. 

We tested the exact same scenario in IEE and ran into no issues. This seems to be an issue in Aurena itself. 

Just wondering if you or anyone have seen this issue in Aurena too? We have a case opened with IFS but have yet to hear back.

Thank you,

Nik Kumar 

Badge +2

Please disregard my earlier post. I was able to determine that Aurena has a button called “Generate Normal Hours for Job Hours” that will bring in attendance time for time that is reported directly on a Work Order. 

Thank you!

Nik Kumar 

Badge

Hi all

Is the CALENDAR_TAB used by any other areas of IFS or is it just in the Time Card Authorization? Is there no function that will generate the calendar for future dates?