Solved

Employee not visible before a certain date

• 30 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

We are running into an issue where an employee is not showing up in Time Registration before a certain date. Their start date is about a month and a half before that date, and they have valid job assignments from their start date, but they “don’t exist” in time registration between their start date and about a month and a half afterwards. Has anyone else encountered this and know how to fix it?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ADDMARIAE 30 January 2024, 17:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

To be visible in Time Card and Time registration the employee need the below for the actual date.

Maybe if you changed start date and forgot to update one of them?

• Employment period
  • Schedules and Rules assignment
  • Organisation assignment
  • Active status (i suspect this one if you changed the start date :-))

Regards,

Maria

Badge +1

Hi Maria,

Thank you for the quick response! I checked your first three points and verified the dates all match the employee’s actual start date, but I wasn’t sure about the last one. Do you mean their status in Employee File or somewhere else?

If it helps, their actual start date is 10/16/2023, and from the week of 11/27/2023 onward is when they are visible in Time Registration. I verified that their Employment Periods, Schedules/Rules, and Organization Assignments are all set to a start date of 10/16/2023 so the issue seems to be somewhere else.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Yes, status in Employee file.

There is an option in Employee file header “Set employee status” - check there

Regards,

Maria

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

In Aurena it’s under EMployments menu

In IEE it is at right mouse button

Badge +1

Thank you so much, that was it!