Solved

Email Event for HR Absence Request

• 20 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,

I would like to setup an event to notify a supervisor when one of their assigned employees enters an absence request.  I have enabled the four standard IFS events below but in my testing none of the events are triggered when the employee enters an absence request. From Aurena, the supervisor can see the employee’s absence request using the Manager’s Services Lobby in Aurena so we feel as the basic data setup is correct. 

Does anyone know if one of these events should be triggered or is this even possible using only a standard event?  For reference we are using APPS 10 UD12.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by ADDMARIAE 21 September 2022, 08:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

The events in the screen shot only concerns absence registrations and action - not absence request.  The events to be used for that start with HOL% (Holiday Request)

Regards,

Maria

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I use the “HOLIDAY_REQUEST_STATE_CHANGE” . I set up several and set different condition on the state From and To, then you can send mail when the employee Confirms, when the manager Approves and so on..

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi, 

Thank you.  This was a big help. This is now working for us. 

Best Regards.

Chris

Badge +1

Hi,

How to create a link so that a supervisor can log into Aurena to an employee's holiday request and approve it?

Daniel