Question

Create Absence database schedule task error

• 7 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi All,

I am currently facing an issue due to 'Create Absence for Next Day' database schedule tasks. This task is scheduled to execute every day during midnight (12:05 AM).

The problem description is given below:

1. Employee was on Sick leave (e.g. from 26-Jun-2023). Manager has created his/ her sickness absence from 26-Jun-23 with ‘Ongoing’ option.
  2. Employee return back to work on 30-Jun-2023 and inform to Manager. On 5th Jul, Manager has stopped his/her sickness absence end date as 30-Jun-2023. Sickness absence will be stopped.
  3. During the midnight of 6th Jul (12:05 AM), scheduled background job has exeucted and it has created additional sickness absence for previous day i.e. 5th Jul-2023. 

This issue is being replicated for multiple records when manager stop the sickness absence for past date.

Anyone can help if I am missing something or any solution available to resolve this issue.

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

How does the Time card shown from 30th to 5th of June 2023? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

It is showing as below:

30th Jun as Sickness Absence,

1st to 4th Jul as blank and (Attendace not yet added)

5th Jul as Sickness Absence

Badge +2

Hi Vikas,

I have also done the setup for ongoing absence but it is updating the absence at the day off but I require it should update on the start only so that PSO will not allow to schedule any work to that employee. Can you tell me where I missed any configuration