Question

Constant Data Update issue

• 13 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello,

From the 2021 Payroll update, we have had countless issues but the one that we have been unable to fix is the tax code uplift via the constant data update.  This is specifically on the L tax codes.  When choosing the parameter T001 and value TAX(;1;9999;L) and using all active employees template, I receive a PL/SQL numerical conversion error.  I been trying to find a workaround and so I went through the employee template and it’s seems that there is a syntax issue With the the L codes parameter as all other code types work fine.  I managed to get the employees by using TAX(%;1;9999;L) which works but when creating a proposition to uplift it give a weird error about the field [used] has an incorrect value.

Has anyone also had this?  

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi Fabrizio,

Would you be able to attach a screenshot of the error, please? 

Thanks & best regards,

Buddhika

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi Fabrizio,

Many thanks for the screenshot and may I know the IFS Application version which you are using? (Ex: Apps 75, Apps 10, etc.) 

Thanks & best regards,

Buddhika

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

IFS 75 SP7

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have raised G2242407-A for this in case you need a reference

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks again for the information and bug ID 85742 might resolve your issue. However, since it needs further investigation to confirm this, payroll consultant will attend to your case (G2242407-A) and will provide an update soon.

Thanks & best regards,

Buddhika