Can not view any of expense sheet data

• 29 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 36 replies

Hi Experts,

I can not see any record on expense analysis screen. Further, I couldn’t view other HR related information such as expense sheets.

Can anyone of you help me to enable the access to view expense sheet data?

Thanks in advance,

Darshi

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Darshi,

In order to see HR related data for yourself or your subordinate, you need certain access rights. If you try to see your subordinate data, you have to set up supervisor access properly. You can see if you have access to subordinates using supervised employees in Supervisor - Access set up window. 

If you have HR application manager access, you get access to most HR related data. 

Therefore, better you can review your data set up with your exact need.

Kind Regards,

Lasanthi

Badge

Hi Darshi,

In order to see HR related data for yourself or your subordinate, you need certain access rights. If you try to see your subordinate data, you have to set up supervisor access properly. You can see if you have access to subordinates using supervised employees in Supervisor - Access set up window. 

If you have HR application manager access, you get access to most HR related data. 

Therefore, better you can review your data set up with your exact need.

Kind Regards,

Lasanthi

Hi Lasanthi,

I have a similar issue.

I can access to expense sheets 3738 and 5560 with my role/position setup.

But when I go in Analysis expenses, I got no match for 5560 expense ID.

Indeed, if I grant me supervisor access, I have access to both expenses sheets in Expense Analysis screen, but as you mentioned Supervisor access give nearly all access to HR module, which should not be the case for end users who work only on expense sheets aera.

Is there any difference setup to access to same Expenses sheets’ as Expenses Analysis’s screen?

Regards,