Solved

Access right Employee Schedule

• 7 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello,

I am having a issue that I have not experienced before and was hoping somebody else has solved this.

Customer is on Apps10 update 9 

When we attempted to alter an employees schedule (either with the wizard or manually) we keep getting the below access issue 

The only way we can alter the schedule is if we give the (employee that is making the change) HR manager permission(HR application manager). However this is not realistic as this needs to be updated my managers that do not need this permission set.

Does anybody know what access attribute covers the working schedules? I can then build it in a access role.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by LenaicDAVID 7 April 2021, 15:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Wayne,

You need to create an Access Attribute on the “Working Schedule Assignment” LU :

and add it to the role for your managers.

Lénaïc

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thanks Lénaïc

Do you know what columns would need to be included in the attribute?

Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I usually don’t add any column. I let the system add automatically the required ones.

In this example, when I create an attribute, I get this result :

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thank you 

i will try this as you described

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Is this new to UP9 and in my case UPD10 - we are having similar issues - not quite the same error we are getting Incorrect Time Entry.  You are not a Resource for this Work Order 5918 - happens on Projects too eventhough resources are there and also when checking Employee Time Balances can’t view and also can’t authorize time - did something major change in UPD10 for Human Resources