Skip to main content

Hi,

I want to add watermark on a report. Even after following steps as per documentation, it is not showing the water mark. Customer is in Apps10.

Any idea how can I fix it?

Also, is there a way of showing water mark based on a condition? My requirement is to show ‘COPY’ watermark when copy is printed. I want to hide water mark when original document is printed. Can this be achievable?

Appreciate your comments.

Thank you.

Hi,

Check if the watermark image is copied to the image folder location pointed through the system parameter “Graphich path for Report designer...”. If it’s there make sure that it’s a valid jpg, png format and not a bmp.

You can’t add conditions to waters.

Regards,

Chanaka

Hi,

Check if the watermark image is copied to the image folder location pointed through the system parameter “Graphich path for Report designer...”. If it’s there make sure that it’s a valid jpg, png format and not a bmp.

You can’t add conditions to waters.

Regards,

Chanaka

@ChanakaAmarasekara Thanks for the response Chanaka. Image is in the location as per System Parameters. But it is still no showing. I am using gif image. It is not even showing when I am previewing from Report Designer. File size is just 7kb.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

I managed to fixed this issue. Image should be copied to path defined in System Parameters with the correct folder structure. I.e MODULE/REP

Example. Image should be copied to INVOICE/INSTANT_INVOICE_REP inside folder path defined in System Parameters.