Solved

Watermark in IFS Report Designer

• 13 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

I want to add watermark on a report. Even after following steps as per documentation, it is not showing the water mark. Customer is in Apps10.

Any idea how can I fix it?

Also, is there a way of showing water mark based on a condition? My requirement is to show ‘COPY’ watermark when copy is printed. I want to hide water mark when original document is printed. Can this be achievable?

Appreciate your comments.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by shewa 19 October 2020, 10:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

Check if the watermark image is copied to the image folder location pointed through the system parameter “Graphich path for Report designer...”. If it’s there make sure that it’s a valid jpg, png format and not a bmp.

You can’t add conditions to waters.

Regards,

Chanaka

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

Check if the watermark image is copied to the image folder location pointed through the system parameter “Graphich path for Report designer...”. If it’s there make sure that it’s a valid jpg, png format and not a bmp.

You can’t add conditions to waters.

Regards,

Chanaka

@ChanakaAmarasekara Thanks for the response Chanaka. Image is in the location as per System Parameters. But it is still no showing. I am using gif image. It is not even showing when I am previewing from Report Designer. File size is just 7kb.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I managed to fixed this issue. Image should be copied to path defined in System Parameters with the correct folder structure. I.e MODULE/REP

Example. Image should be copied to INVOICE/INSTANT_INVOICE_REP inside folder path defined in System Parameters.