Solved

"Unable to register new print job"

• 10 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I get the error message in the attachment when I click ”OK” on Customer Statement of Account. My question is does this mean that the print job will not execute at all or does it mean it will execute after the job that is in the queue before it has executed? 

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by AvinduHendawitharana 10 August 2021, 20:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

HI @jdoherty ,

This is a error message raised by the application, hence print job initiate by you will not be executed.
But according to the error message, it says the same report is printing at the moment. So the relevant report will be printed from a previous job.

Thanks and Regards,
Avindu Hendawitharana

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

HI @jdoherty ,

As this is a error message raised by the application, hence print job initiate by you will not be executed.
But according to the error message, it says the same report is printing at the moment. So the relevant report will be printed from a previous job.

Thanks and Regards,
Avindu Hendawitharana

OK thanks, that makes it clear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @jdoherty,

You will have to wait for the first job to finish. However, if the first job is stuck in a certain state indefinitely and unable to process further, then you won’t e able to post your 2nd job until it reaches a compatible state or until you delete the job.

Therefore, check the mentioned print job 947731 in Print Manager and see if it is stuck in a state such as working or something. You can just delete the job if that is the case and order it again if necessary. 

Hope this helps!