Solved

Unable to Publish a Custom Projection due to Custom framework is not enabled error

• 3 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I’m seeing below error when I try to Publish my Custom Projection.

‘Custom framework is not enabled. Please enable it from system parameters’

This was observed in both Support / IFSCLOUD / 21R1 Core - RnD / BnT CMB & Support / IFSCLOUD / 21R1 Core / REGIONAL TEST CMB environments. Can you advise me on what is missing/how can I get this resolved?

icon

Best answer by Himasha Abeywickrama 3 December 2021, 14:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Kanishka Dilana,

Did you try turning on the Custom Attributes Framework from System Parameters window to see if that resolves the issue?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Himasha Kapugeekiyanage I can’t see the System Parameters navigator option when I log in to above systems as my user (KANDLK). I created the above user as a user with Appowner rights, so I’m expecting my user to have the access to all these windows by default. Do you’ve any idea why I can’t see System Parameters window data/how to check whether my user have the access to it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Kanishka Dilana,

System Parameters window would not show unless you grant access to FND_ADMIN permission set. Could please try granting FND_ADMIN to your user and see if that resolves the issue?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Thanks @Himasha Kapugeekiyanage. I’ll discuss this with CoS EW team and get my User permissions altered accordingly. Will revisit this post after that. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Himasha Kapugeekiyanage  I managed to get this working. Thanks for your help :)