Solved

Subscription Vs Perpetual license model: Clarification required :

• 8 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Currently, we operate on a perpetual license model within Apps10 IE. 
We need clarification regarding the points mentioned below.

1. Do we have the option to maintain the perpetual licensing model, or are we required to transition to a subscription license when we upgrade to IFS Cloud?

2. Is IFS Cloud available for on-premises deployment with the IFS Cloud perpetual license?

3. The same IFS10 Perpetual license can be continued without any additional cost in the IFS Cloud ( Cloud Perpetual License mode) .

4. If we decide to surrender our perpetual Full User Licenses and Limited User Licenses, would this lead to a reduction in our current AMC costs?

4. Is there is any category in the user licenses like LTU ( Limited Task User ) and Full User Limit.

5. We need full understanding of the subscription model Vs perpetual license model, if any document available, please share the same.

icon

Best answer by Buddhika Kurera 8 March 2024, 14:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Good day @Buddhika Kurera ,

Would you be able to advice on the above or direct us to another SME, please?

Thank you in advance,
Grzegorz

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@vcsaran1 The answers for these questions are complex, contextual and border. Therefore I dont think it is possible to get accurate answers in a the community. Sales discussions are specific, therefore please contact the Sales Team directly (I m not one of them).

In IFS Cloud we have subscription model which offers evergreen capability, software IFS Value Added Service, Support etc.

For license types related question please refer to the following post, it explains the available licensing types.

Can you share details for contacting the sales team please ?

@vcsaran1 The answers for these questions are complex, contextual and border. Therefore I dont think it is possible to get accurate answers in a the community. Sales discussions are specific, therefore please contact the Sales Team directly (I m not one of them).

In IFS Cloud we have subscription model which offers evergreen capability, software IFS Value Added Service, Support etc.

For license types related question please refer to the following post, it explains the available licensing types.

Can you share details for contacting the sales team please ?