Question

ShopOrderOperationsHandling REST API

• 9 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi All, 

We are using ShopOrderOperationsHandling.svc REST API service in IFS10 for the integrations with 3rd party software and we need to amend Shop Order Operation Start and Finish dates depending on the data input. 

We have created a query which updates both dates (Op Start Date and Op Finish Date) but we’ve got an error message during execution (Shop Order Sched direction is set to Manual Scheduling):

1. URL :https://ifsmwsdev.cedo.com/int/ifsapplications/projection/v1/ShopOrderOperationsHandling.svc/ShopOrderOperations(OrderNo='90',ReleaseNo='*',SequenceNo='*',OperationNo=100)
  2. Request body:
    {"OpStartDate": "2022-02-08T01:01:01Z",

"OpFinishDate": "2022-02-09T01:01:01Z"}

Error message:
{

"error": {

"code""DATABASE_ERROR",

"message""Database error occurred. Contact administrator.",

"details": [

{

"code"6531,

"message""ORA-06531: Reference to uninitialized collection"

}

]

}

}

At the same time it works fine if we use { "NoteText": "Sample Text"}  in the request body and it updates field "NoteText" for the operation correctly.

Thanks,

Alex

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

If you use the debugger and manually make the same change does it show that is the only method used?  We encountered some specific methods when using the projections for our Boomi integrations and I think some of those were in this area.

The only other thought that comes to mind at this point is whether that is the right date/time structure format.

Nick

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @NickPorter , 

I tried both options: to follow API documentation and to use debugger to catch out the call. Both ways give the same error, datetime format was taken from the debugger as well. 

Thanks,

Alex

Hi @Alexander 

i get the same problem, did you find any solution?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@sipan.osman 

Unfortunately, not.

We had to use ODBC connection instead, as it took us too long to get official IFS response.

So, in our case we used a query which gets data from 3rd party SQL server then update with IFS procedures as we normally do.