SCIM ifs cloud Azure AD provisioning | IFS Community
Question

SCIM ifs cloud Azure AD provisioning

• 27 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello All,

Did anybody already try to do Azure AD SCIM Configration ?

I’m blocked with SCIM Access Manager.

I started by creating the service user IFSSCIM and granted the Permission Set FND_SCIM_ADMIN, then I went to SCIM Access Manager screen. My user IFSSCIM  is enabled as stated in documentation but when I click on button “generate SCIM offline token” I got the following error.

In documentation it is not specified with which user the token should be created. Then I garnted all permission set to my current user as I thought the “server error” was due to permission set problem but the debug console does not give me enough details to understand where the problem comes from.

Do I need to generate the token with IFSSCIM user ?

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/22r1/030_administration/010_security/025_scim/010_scim_configuration_example/

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Vincent

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

in addition to my previous message. In Azure Ad, provisioning part, it says automatic provisioning to IFS is not supported today.

Does anyone know the reason ?
Maybe it’s beacuse there is no URL in the second screenshot.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Vincent

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello All,

I’m still facing with same issue.

I granted the projection IdentityAndAccessHandling to a permission my user have, it says I have full access on action GenerateScimOfflineToken.

{"origin":"DB","indentation":"5","time":"1339922742","category":"FRAMEWORK","level":"DEBUG","type":"Framework","text":"Checking security for Action GenerateScimOfflineToken on Projection IdentityAndAccessHandling"}
14:18:33 ERROR - ODATA_PROVIDER_ERROR: (Server Error) An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.

An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.

undefined
14:18:33 ERROR - Command error: (ODATA_PROVIDER_ERROR) - An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator., details: undefined undefined
14:18:33 DEBUG - CMD(1): Error: An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator. 
14:18:33 DEBUG - CMD(1): Done SCIMUserGrantsPage_GenerateScimOfflineToken. 

Many thanks in advance.

regards

Vincent