Solved

Scheduling a Quick Report for sending out mails using Application Server Task

Badge +1

Hi All,

» I have created an Application Server Task as below.

This server task was working perfectly as expected, but recently it has stopped working. Possibly because the server task has changed to ‘Finished’ state. But this is a repeating task and the state has to be in ‘Waiting’ (As I read on some other knowledge articles in the community). 

Can you please let me know what can be the reason for this behaviour.?

My scheduled job looks like below and as you can see I have set the ‘one_time_task’ flag to FALSE.

Appreciate your inputs on this.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by dflrherath 11 January 2023, 10:28

View original

10 replies

Badge +1

Any inputs on this please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@dflrherath Could you please let us know how did you resolve this issue as we are facing this issue now ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Shanaka Tennakoon ,

Do you have any input on this?

Br,

Badge +1

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue, what I note is that the Application Server Task change to “Finished” status after 30 days. Now every 30 days I need to create a new Task what doesn’t makes sense since it was defined to have no end date

Perhaps there is any configuration but I don’t know where!

Someone can help us with this issue?

Regards,
André

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

HI @dflrherath ,

What is the UPD version of your application 

Badge

Hello, I’m also with this issue, my application server task was marked with Finished.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @JorgeSilva , @Thirunavukkarasu Kapilan  

can you share the sql query that using 

Badge

Hi @JorgeSilva , @Thirunavukkarasu Kapilan  

can you share the sql query that using 

IFS 10 UPD 13, but we are already in proccess of migration to UPD 21

We are also facing the same issue - 10 Application Server Tasks, all set with indefinite recurring schedules, 4 suddenly marked as finished after running for a week while the other six continue to execute as scheduled.  We are on IFS 10 UPD 21.

Badge +1

Hi everybody,

we got the same problem. We are using IFS Applications 10 UPD21 as well as UPD18. Due to the fact, that we are running different enviroments, we are able to observe that on oure PRD environment the peroid is 5 days until the task switches into status completed and on all other environments it is 30 days like discribed before. It looks like, that there is a value for that, which is configured differently.  Has anyone an idea?