Solved

'Refresh' list of views?

• 14 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I have created a Custom Logical Unit in order to create a custom page. One of these fields has been setup as a referenced persistent field reading from SHOP_MATERIAL_ALLOC_CFV. There were a couple of custom fields in this view that have since been removed. When I try to bring up a list of values on the reference field I get an ‘invalid identifier’ error on one of the removed fields.

Is there a way to ‘refresh’ or re-publish the list of views so the removed fields are excluded?

icon

Best answer by Banu Liyanapathirana 14 January 2020, 18:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

If I understand you correctly, you have:

1. Deleted custom fields from SHOP_MATERIAL_ALLOC_CFV.
  2. Modified your custom logical unit and disapproved the attributes which are now broken.
  3. Synchronised your custom logical unit
  4. You are then going to your custom page and observing the error ‘Invalid identifier’ when trying to populate? 

5. If so you will need to update the page layout

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @Steve Wintersgill,

If you want to remove the reference persistent custom fields from Custom Logical Unit that you have created, then load the custom logical unit and remove the unwanted fields from the ‘attributes’ tab. Then you have to synchronize the custom LU. This will redeploy the view. 
Now you can recreate the page layout, or you can update the page layout from the “custom pages” tab. Hope this will help