Question

Projection - Custom Action - Not showing parameters

• 11 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello Everyone,

I have added many custom actions to projections without any problem.  However, I have this one now that will not populate the parameters that are in the PLSQL.  What is really weird is that in the API Explorer it recognizes the parameters.  

Has anyone seeing something like this and know how to resolve this?

I am getting this when I try to call the REST Service as labeled in the API Explorer, passing the parameter, and I can only think it is because the parameter isn’t showing up in the Projection.

"error": {

"code": "DATABASE_ERROR",

"message": "Database error occurred. Contact administrator.",

"details": [

{

"code": 6550,

"message": "ORA-06550: line 2, column 2:"

}

]

}

Appreciate anyone who may have an insight as to what may cause the parameter to not be showing up.

Thanks,

Derek Hansen

2 replies

Badge +1

I have the same error in aurena when adding and executing a custom action button:

IFS Web Version: 22.2.4.20230105140629.0
Date: 2023-05-25T12:52:48.840Z

Database error occurred. Contact administrator.
Error details: [{"code":6550,"message":"ORA-06550: line 2, column 2:"}]

Badge +1

Hoping to bubble this to the top and get a response on this exception from the community.  I too am having the same exact exception as the 2 individuals above.

I can confirm that I am using a PROCEDURE and only VARCHAR2 IN parameters, yet I still get the ORA-06550 exception: line2, column2.

If anyone has seen this exception in the past and knows how to resolve it, I would be very grateful.  Thank you in advance.