Question

Post Outbound Bizapi Not Found in Application ,Routing Rule Error

• 13 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

I have used plsqlap_server_api.post_outbound_bizapi to build an XML message to send to the OUT1 queue.

The Application message generates the problem is on processing it can’t find my routing rule.

I have used the condition of MESSAGE_FUNCTION must equal BIZAPI name, I have occurrences where it errors and says Bizapi not found in your application and some times it will process with an address but not display the routing rule where used.

Is there a cache of some description that holds previous routing rule and address values they don't appear to be working everytime I update routing rules.

Many Thanks,

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @WyrAndreM ,

Use message_type_     => 'EVENT_BIZAPI'  in PLSQLAP_Server_API.Post_Outbound_Bizapi if you don’t have a BIZAPI with the name but only use it as a placeholder for routing

Sample code

PLSQLAP_Server_API.Post_Outbound_Bizapi(message_id_       => message_id_,
bizapi_name_      => 'BIZAPI_NAME',
          xml_              => xml_,
receiver_         => 'RECEIVER_NAME',
message_type_     => 'EVENT_BIZAPI',
subject_          => ‘Test Message’);

Cheers!

DSJ

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Dsj,

Thanks for the reply I have had errors where is says message of type Application_Message has no condition rules. If I hit re route a couple of times it will return.

Thanks,

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

What version of IFS are you using?

The post message API has differenced between 7/8/9/10

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for the reply the version is 9.

There is a very sporadic success rate on the send and it being picked up via JMS which is strange due to parameters being exactly the same on every send.