Question

Payment Advice: The Email with the report pdf is not sending for some suppliers

• 19 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge +14

Hi All,

PDF_REPORT_CREATED custom event action enabled and setup to send payment advices (remittance advices) to suppliers.

Supplier AP contact details are also setup correctly in the Supplier>payment tab.

But currently in 2 customer environments, the email is not sending for some suppliers but emails sending for some suppliers successfully.

The 2 environments are APP09 UPD11 and App08. 

Kindly advice me if this is an existing issue and any idea to fix this.

Thank you in advance!

9 replies

Badge +14

When looking into PRINT_JOB_API we realised those PDF_REPORT_CREATED event action getting their PDF_PARAMETER_1, PDF_PARAMETER_2, PDF_PARAMETER_3 etc. values from print_job_tab column settings.

Then we checked the table record which was failed to send the email to the supplier, the settings column doesn’t contain any value.

It suppose to have a value as following:

Kindly let me know how to setup the application to fetch those setting values.

I really appreciate your opinion.

Badge +14

Can I have any idea how to setup those settings, please?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @MitDenukN ,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Kind regards,
Dinushi

Badge +14

Hi @Dinushi Liyanage, unfortunately, we were unable to solve it.

Kindly let me know if you find any solution, please.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @MitDenukN ,

Could you please attach screenshots of your event action and mail sender set up?

Were you able to add an INSERT and a DELETE trigger to the print_job_tab and check whether a record is getting inserted with the settings value and then getting deleted?
I think there are two records created in this table for each email, one with settings value and another without, then the record with settings value gets deleted after the print job is done. So if you check the table after the payment run, only the record without the settings value is visible.
Please check on this and update this thread.

Alternatively have you tried to use a report rule as a workaround? Did it work?

Emailing issues can also arise due to integration server issues. Have you tried emailing after a server restart?

Kind regards,
Dinushi

Badge +14

Hi @Dinushi Liyanage , Extremely sorry for the late response and I will try your given suggestions.

Seems we don’t have access to this customer and they already created an IFS LCS case for this.

We got a similar issue with another customer and it is regarding Customer Order Confirmation report.

I will check and let you know.

Thank you so much 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello, did you resolve this @Dinushi Liyanage / @MitDenukN  ?  We are experiencing something similar on apps 9 update 17 so curious.  Thank you!

Badge +14

@Rcoubrou apologies for the delay on this, we had to ask the user to create an IFS Support case for further investigations.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hello, did you resolve this @Dinushi Liyanage / @MitDenukN  ?  We are experiencing something similar on apps 9 update 17 so curious.  Thank you!

Hi @Rcoubrou ,
Sorry for the late reply. Have you already reported a case for this with IFS?