Solved

ORA-20105: AccessAttribute.NO_ACC_TO_EMP_MOD: Insufficient access rights. You cannot modify Time Card data for the employee

• 21 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

I am receiving this “ORA-20105: AccessAttribute.NO_ACC_TO_EMP_MOD: Insufficient access rights. You cannot modify Time Card data for the employee” error message when I tried creating a second attendance line under a different wage code using the below Aurena projection.

• Projection: TimeRegistrationEmployeeHandling
  • Object: ReportTimeWithIntervals

icon

Best answer by mwilson 25 July 2022, 19:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Time card has restrictions.  To change a time card it must be your own or someone who reports to you in the HR area of IFS.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I also get the error message as soon as I try to enter several times directly one after the other. Even if they are my own. Only the first time is registered. After that I get the message

{"error":{"code":"DATABASE_ERROR","message":"Database error occurred. Contact administrator.","details":[{"code":20105,"message":"ORA-20105: AccessAttribute.NO_ACC_TO_EMP_MOD: Insufficient access rights. You cannot modify Time Card data for the employee 10000."}]}}

Our time terminals provide the data as CSV files. I would like to transfer them using the REST API. Or are there better ways to do this?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

For me, a configuration in "Supervisor - Access Setup" was missing. Now it works.