Solved

object details

• 25 December 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 107 replies

From the approvals menu, using aurena when i am trying to navigate to Object details it is not giving the correct screen.

icon

Best answer by Dilan Senevirathne 26 December 2021, 05:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @m.arif 

Are you referring to this? If so, what is the screen you are directed when you click on “Object details”

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Thanks @Tharaka Senevirathne  , i am being directed to main menu the first landing page. i tried to use the screen from Appowner but still it is directing me to welcome landing page instead of customer order screen.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @m.arif 

what is the type of the Object you are testing here. Can you attach a screen shot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @m.arif 
Hope you are referring below Option

In the first attempt its not redirected to the correct window. (seems its a core bug , Please log a ticket to IFS Support, then they will investigate the issue and proceed for a fix)

But you can notice the address URL has changed to the new window. And also your cursor moved to Navigator. Once click on it,
Then from the next attempt you will open the required window when clicking the object details.

Best Regards

-Kelum

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

yes sure , i am testing on Approvals for Object connection using customer order. the documen object connection is set for Customer order. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Kelum Niranjana  thanks , what do you mean by that.

“But you can notice the address URL has changed to the new window. And also your cursor moved to Navigator. Once click on it,
Then from the next attempt you will open the required window when clicking the object details.”

still not able to open the customer order screen.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @m.arif 

Since you have mentioned that you are directed to  welcome landing page instead of customer order screen I believe the object type you are testing is “Customer Order” .

So I tried the same and I got the expected result. But I did the same to “Purchase requisition lines” I got the same issue as you.

So it seems like this is a bug in the application and hence apricate if you can raise a ticket to IFS Support.

Best Regards,
Tharaka.​​​​​​​

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

thanks @Tharaka Senevirathne  , so it is not working for you on Purchase requisition. i have raised a ticket on IFS support portal.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @m.arif 

You are welcome. Yes for me it is not working on Purchase requisition but customer orders. One of the members in IFS Support will attend to your ticket.

Best Regards,
Tharaka,