Solved

Number of Rows to Fetch on Tab overview

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I have found a possible solution to a sorely missed component in Aurena compared to IEE - the number of rows retrieved on a tab within a page.  The problem is, it has only been found in one environment at one partner organization - and so far, no one there knows how it has been added or enabled.

See my screenshot below:

Notice in both of the highlighted boxes, there is a number of rows to fetch selector that allows selecting a limited number of additional rows beyond the standard 24 only.  The max value is 960.  This is a 21R2 environment, which is the same verstion that we have (21R2 SU7), but we have not figured out how to enable this (if it exists as standard) or add it (if it was created as custom).

Questions to the community:

Has anyone else found this selector in one of their IFS Cloud environments?

If so, what version and update is it in?

What is the name of the selector so it can be found and enabled?

If it is custom, how can it be recreated or what is the attribute underneath that is being accessed to change the rows to fetch?

I have many questions about it because it would solve so much angst related to operating in Cloud, but it has been equally frustrating that no one has been able to determine where it has originated from.

icon

Best answer by Tomas Ruderfelt 9 June 2022, 14:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

This functionality was added in 22R1, I have never seen that in 21R2.

The screenshot looks exactly like 22R1 since it has the visual changes made in that version also.

Can you check in the account settings exactly which version you have?

This is how 21R2 SU7 should look something like this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@Tomas Ruderfelt 

Perfect!  I’ve asked the partner to retrieve their exact version for comparison and will let you know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

And quickly the mystery is solved, thanks again @Tomas Ruderfelt 

Useful to know there are these sorts of improvements in each new version.

Please find the below attached screenshot from our development environment which I used earlier in the morning session.  Apparently It’s also 22R1.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Not my area of expertise here, but regarding new features, yes they are getting added in each Feature Update. I am quite sure the relevant release material should be updated, including this change in the  22R1 content. Glad that the question was answered here.