Question

Navigating From Aurena Lobby to other Lobbies

• 10 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 24 replies

How can you navigate form a lobby to different lobbies based on a parameter?

From example navigate from Lobby1 to LobbyA when SITE = a

or

navigate from Lobby1 to LobbyB when SITE = b

Is this possible? any ideas?

Thanks,

jd

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @jdrex,

Please check whether this community post answers your question.

BR,

Nimesh 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I am able to to that, navigate to a lobby passing parameters.  But I would like to be able to navigate to different lobbies base on a parameter, not just one lobby.

Is there a way to reference different lobbies from an element?

Thanks,

jd

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I am able to to that, navigate to a lobby passing parameters.  But I would like to be able to navigate to different lobbies base on a parameter, not just one lobby.

Is there a way to reference different lobbies from an element?

Thanks,

jd

Hi @jdrex,

I’m not sure whether I understood the question properly. But please check the followings as well.

* Filter condition may not required for you if I understood the question correctly.

/Nimesh

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @jdrex ,

It is possible to pass page parameters from on e lobby to another. In that case, the navigation link should be set as in the following example.

lobby/<LobbyPageId>?pageParams=<parameters>

Example:

lobby/9cf30284-04e6-489d-ad25-080c154010e3?pageParams=COMPANY:$COMPANY$,SITE:$SITE$

Page parameters set through this URL parameter will override any page parameters saved in the user profile. 

Note: In Lobby to Lobby navigation the page parameters of the source lobby will be automatically mapped to the page parameters of the destination lobby. Therefore, there is no requirement to explicitly map out the parameters as above, given that the parameter names are strictly equal.

Cheers!

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi lakmalird,

Yes, I can do that, but what I am looking for is to be able to navigate to multiple lobbies based on what was selected in previous lobbies/elements.

I put an example in the first question:

navigate from Lobby1 to LobbyA when SITE = a

or

navigate from Lobby1 to LobbyB when SITE = b

thanks,

jd