Solved

My Time Registration window not available in TEST and PREPROD

• 1 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Community,

We have a Aurena customer facing below issue when trying to view My Time Registration window but a message saying “Could not load metadata for TimeRegistrationEmployee” appears.

Here is the problem summary:

Re-creatable only in Test and re-creatable in pre-prod as informed by the customer. Managed to re-create for both My Time Registration and Time Registration.

There are two user who is facing the issue and the other is viewing it without any issue.

Current findings summary:

* No issues appeared to be there with data related to Time Registration in “fnd_model_design_data_tab”

* No issues appear to be existing in dba_context view 

* Page Configurations: Unpublished and re-published page configurations relating to time registration. Caches / Meta caches refreshed. Didn't resolve the issue.

* Disabled base profile and person profile and cache refreshed. Still not resolved.

* No issues with permission sets. Even after setting up identical permission sets for both of the users, the issue still exists for that mentioned user.

*Refreshed the browser caches and done the private browsing but issue is still there.  

*Checked the customizations whether there are any delivery issues recently, but no any change.

Are there any other probable situations or solution for this kind of issues? 

Kindly advice me to handle this problem, and really appreciate your support on this.

Thank you !! 😊

Best Regards,

Nipuni

icon

Best answer by Nipuni Deshani 7 August 2023, 07:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Nipuni Deshani 

Please clear the profile of the specific user and check that the issue is resolved.
(You can backup profiles if needed before clearing the settings.)

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Nipuni Deshani

Please clear the profile of the specific user and check that the issue is resolved.
(You can backup profiles if needed before clearing the settings.)

Already done - * Disabled base profile and person profile and cache refreshed. Still not resolved.

Just noticed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Nipuni Deshani Could you manage to fix the issue? If so, what was the issue?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Did anyone else figure this out? I’ve ran into the same issue in one environment but not another. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Darshana Herath , @SaraCrank ,

This has been resolved when unpublishing Page Configuration related to Time Registration and clearing out caches. There is an issue with Page Configurations which has been setup. For example, there are 2 page configurations which have configured in Time Registration. When both of them were published, we get the meta-data error. When only one of them is published, there is an output in the Time Registration page (Only one of the page configurations out of those 2 gives result for a company, the other page configuration results in Nothing Found error for user XXXX).
So in a summary, the original issue has been narrowed down to an issue in Page Configurations which have been manually configured. Either a recent configuration has result in a conflict, or a recent customization correction which has been delivered for those pages have result in a conflict with existing page configurations.

Hope this helps 😊 !

Thanks & Regards,

Nipuni