Skip to main content

I have a Workflow on the TravelExpensesManagerHandling projection.  It is invoked via a button/command.  Whenever I want to undeploy the Workflow to change something, I’ve always deleted the item from the Commandgroup in Page Designer in order to allow the workflow to be undeployed.  As a result, it has to be recreated in Page Designer each time the workflow is redeployed. 

Is there a way to just “disable” the command in order to allow it to be undeployed so it doesn’t need to be recreated each time?

On 23R2SU10 currently.

Hi

Unfortunately, there is no option that i know of to “disable” the command.

But, alternatively in workflow manager there is the option of “clone” the deployed workflow version and make the necessary changes to the workflow and then deploy the newly updated version. The workflow command will only trigger the latest deployed version of the workflow. In this way we should be able to avoid the recreate everything in Page Designer step.

Ref:

Getting Started with Workflows - Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud

Hi

Unfortunately, there is no option that i know of to “disable” the command.

But, alternatively in workflow manager there is the option of “clone” the deployed workflow version and make the necessary changes to the workflow and then deploy the newly updated version. The workflow command will only trigger the latest deployed version of the workflow. In this way we should be able to avoid the recreate everything in Page Designer step.

Ref:

Getting Started with Workflows - Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud

Perfect - this will save a great deal of time.  Thank you!