Question

Logging slowness after SSO enabled in Azure AD

• 20 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Problem:

We have SSO enabled in a customer, and it would appear that the latency issue we’re experiencing is only when attempting to log onto IFS using SSO. Connecting to any of the environments using the Admin Gateway does not exhibit the same problem 

i.e. average 2min wait time from logging in to the splash screen disappearing and the application becoming usable.

therefore, is the bottleneck is in Azure AD related? 

5 replies

Badge

We are having the same issue. Is there any solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @TharakaSC @Hiranya ,

Which client are you seeing this issue (Aurena/IEE). I remember there was a specific performance issue related to IEE back in the day which was improved with a later UPD so probably worth checking that aspect as well. 

Cheers

Badge +2

Hi @TharakaSC @Hiranya ,

Which client are you seeing this issue (Aurena/IEE). I remember there was a specific performance issue related to IEE back in the day which was improved with a later UPD so probably worth checking that aspect as well. 

Cheers

Thank you, for your response. We are seeing the issue in IEE and UPD version is UPD:Core 15.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @TharakaSC,

Since you are running UPD15 i expect the performance patch to be already included. You mentioned that using the admin gateway you don't see any issues so I'm wondering whether this has something to do with the user profiles rather than a generic issue with the login framework.  Have you tried creating a brand new user account in IFS mapped to an SSO account and checking to see whether there is a significant difference in the speed in login in?

Cheers. 

Badge

Hi @TharakaSC,

Since you are running UPD15 i expect the performance patch to be already included. You mentioned that using the admin gateway you don't see any issues so I'm wondering whether this has something to do with the user profiles rather than a generic issue with the login framework.  Have you tried creating a brand new user account in IFS mapped to an SSO account and checking to see whether there is a significant difference in the speed in login in?

Cheers. 

Hi @Sajith D ,

We  created a new user mapped to SSO account and checked. But it also did not work.