Solved

Lobby Item - Conditional Formatting Icon

• 30 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have a created a lobby element which does exactly what I require in EE, however in Aurena the Lobby Element is missing a colour-coded icon.

Here are the conditional formats:

Formatting the Column

The data section is as follows:

Data Section

Within EE, the icon shows and is coloured correctly.

In Aurena, the column is shown on screen, but there is no icon visible.

Are icons supported within Aurena, and if so, what is the correct approach to make them visible, please?

icon

Best answer by Mitec_AdamT 1 July 2021, 11:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Badge +2

I changed the Value to #TODAY# instead of sysdate, and that made the lobby display correctly - for the lobby in EE, at least...

HOWEVER:

In Aurena, the #TODAY# value isn’t being transposed correctly so the formatting doesn’t apply correctly.

As I write this, it’s 1st July.  In  the UK, that means it’s 01/07/2021.  In the US, though, today is 07/01/2021.  

I believe the Aurena client is calculating the formatting based on US format, rather than the full (or ISO8601) date format.  I created two test cases to test this theory out.  One of the items returned today has an invoice date of 6th Jan (06/01, or 2021-01-06).  The second has an invoice date of 8th Jan (08/01, or 2021-01-08).

Aurena is correctly showing the icon on the line with invoice date of 06 Jan as red.  But, it’s showing the line with invoice date of 08/01 as amber - meaning it thinks it’s the 01st August, which hasn’t happened yet.

I’ve got round it by moving the calculation to Oracle inside the IAL to create a column, but I really shouldn’t have to do this additional step…  IFS, please fix this bug!