Question

Lobby Element with different Date condition

• 9 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi All

I have a problem with the Datasource Designer in IFS. I want to create a table which show me different values based on different date / timeperiods. The values which I want to select are all located on the same view. I am able to generate the date in PL/SQL without problems. In PL/SQL I use subquerrys, in which I  use different abbreviations for the same view. 
For example: 
(select round(sum(lo.hours_loaded))
                        from  ifsapp.labor_operation_load lo
                        where lo.labor_class_no = l.labor_class_no
                        and   lo.contract = l.contract
                        and   lo.company = l.company
                        and   lo.work_day between trunc(sysdate,'iw')and trunc(sysdate + 7,'iw')-1

)

in this example “l.” usees also the datasource “ifsapp.labor_operation_load”.

As you can see, I use the same datasource in my query. In PL/SQL I receive differnet results for different Labor classes (as wanted). But when I want to create a Lobby Element, I receive only one result for all Labor classes. 

I want tu sum the Hours_loaded for every different Labor class where the work day is in the current week.

Is it possible to crate a list with multiple values where all values are on the same view and each value has a different date condition ?

Thanks for help

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

If it is easier, could you not write the desired SQL that you want in an Information Access Layer (IAL), you can then reference this IAL in the datasource and pass in a lobby parameters (date/time & labour classes) in the where clause to filter the data accordingly.