Lobby Element Navigation URL - pass today date

• 8 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 15 replies

Is it possible to pass today date to url string

page/CustomerOrderLines/List;path=0.995139193.1811xxxxx.6424xxxxxx;usedefaultfilter=true;$filter=DateEntered%20gt%202022-11-01T00:00:00Z   >» this one work when hard coded

page/CustomerOrderLines/List;path=0.995139193.1811xxxxx.6424xxxxxx;usedefaultfilter=true;$filter=Contract eq '01' and  DateEnteredTruncated eq #TODAY#   <« does not work

icon

Best answer by anmise 8 November 2022, 08:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Is it possible to pass today date to url string

page/CustomerOrderLines/List;path=0.995139193.1811xxxxx.6424xxxxxx;usedefaultfilter=true;$filter=DateEntered%20gt%202022-11-01T00:00:00Z   >» this one work when hard coded

page/CustomerOrderLines/List;path=0.995139193.1811xxxxx.6424xxxxxx;usedefaultfilter=true;$filter=Contract eq '01' and  DateEnteredTruncated eq #TODAY#   <« does not work

Which version of IFS is this? Your URL suggests it’s a time zone field.  I’ve just tried in Cloud 22R2 and it works fine with DateEnteredTruncated eq #TODAY#

/page/CustomerOrders/List;$filter=DateEnteredTruncated%20eq%202022-11-08

Can you try to navigate from the element “Created Today” in lobby Customer Order Management and see if that works?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Anmise,

I created a test order with today’s date and it works. Thank you so much. 😀

DateEnteredTruncated eq #TODAY#

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@anmise @jgrace 

can you help me understand how this was accomplished? reading the posts i dont quite get it

i need to do the same thing but for work tasks screen, latest start field

i tried to copy the above (page/WorkTasks/List;$filter=LatestStartTruncated%20eq%202022-11-08)

and got this error

IFS Web Version: 23.1.3.20230705170642.0
Date: 2024-03-01T16:48:46.208Z

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WorkTasks/List (server error)
Malformed Request.
Error details: [{"code":"EXPRESSION_PROPERTY_NOT_IN_TYPE","message":"The property 'LatestStartTruncated', used in a query expression, is not defined in type 'IfsApp.WorkTasksHandling.JtTask'."}]

Request Id: c769348a-87ee-4026-8fa4-9e52d9260841

Url: https://pdip8uw-dev1.build.ifs.cloud/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/WorkTasksHandling.svc/JtTaskSet?$filter=(LatestStartTruncated%20eq%202022-11-08)&$select=AdjustedDuration,CWorkSent,WoNo,WoStatus,QuotationNo,QuotationRev,TaskSeq,CustomerNo,ActualConnectionType,Objstate,OnHoldDb,Objgrants,TransferredToMobile,IsOnHold,Company,PreAccountingId,Site,DocumentTextCount,NoteId,ActualObjectId,ActualObjectSite,HasSignature,SlaOrderNo,SlaOrderLineNo,EquipClassificationExists,EquipmentObjectSeq,ActualObjConnLuNameDb,ActualObjectDescription,LinastInstalled,ActualObjConnRowkey,ReportedConnectionType,ReportedObjConnRowkey,ReportedObjectId,WoObjectCurrentPos,IsReleased,IsActive,TaskObjectCurrentPos,HasResourceDemands,IsInternallySourced,Duration,HasCrewDemands,DuplicateTypeDb,WoConnectionType,WoHasStructure,Description,Dependencies,ExcludeFromScheduling,AppointmentBookingAllowed,CancelAppointmentAllowed,FinallyPosted,HasCostLines,HasWipAccounting,InspectorSignOffExists,InspectorSignOffPerformed,IndependentSignOffExists,IndependentSignOffPerformed,PlannedStart,ReportedBy,CreatedBy,OrganizationSite,ContractId,LineNo,WorkTypeId,EventId,SrvRequestScopeId,OrderNo,LatestStart,AllowMultipleVisits,GenerateNote,ItemClassId,ItemClassSource,MaintTeamSite,OrganizationId,TeamId,EarliestStart,LatestFinish,PriorityId,ReportedObjConnLuNameDb,ReportedObjectSite,ReportedObjectDescription,luname,keyref&$expand=SlaOrderLineNoRef($select=SlaLatestFinish,ResolvedDate,luname,keyref),SiteRef($select=ContractDesc,luname,keyref),OrganizationSiteRef($select=ContractDesc,luname,keyref),OrganizationIdRef($select=Description,luname,keyref),MaintTeamRef($select=Description,Objgrants,luname,keyref),PriorityIdRef($select=Description,Objgrants,luname,keyref),ReportedObjectSiteRef($select=ContractDesc,luname,keyref)&$skip=0&$top=25

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate the help

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@anmise - I have the same question as @jbernardo.  In your example, you were going to the Customer Orders page, while the OP’s example was going to Customer Order Lines.  Just adding “Truncated” to date attributes doesn’t appear to work across the board, as I just tried it with WantedDeliveryDate and got the same error.  Can you please explain this further?