Question

Lobby Element Navigation URL

• 13 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I have a lobby element that counts overdue items. There is currently no “Overdue” indicator on the record, rather the count is based on a due date being less than today.

On the page, you can filter a date/time column using #TODAY# (or other similar options) but that value gets converted in the URL to a literal string (2022-01-12T00:00:00Z for example).

When setting the navigation URL for the Lobby Element, I’m trying to pass a querystring value that will filter the page results appropriately. How can I do this? Using something like ;$filter=DateToFilterOn lt #TODAY# just throws an error.

Below is a screenshot of the page filtered manually, and the (cleaned up) querystring for the page, showing #YESTERDAY# converted to a literal value.

;$filter=Objstate eq IfsApp.CroExchangesHandling.CroExchangeLineState'InExchange' and Contract eq '90' and PlannedReceiptDate le 2022-01-12T00:00:00Z

How can I link from a Lobby Element to a page, and have the page filter a date column using a relative date value or range?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

No one has any idea?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Jeremy Green,

According to RnD you need to align the URL to the below guidelines.

1. Passing a CSV value (Context Substitution Variable) directly in the URL is not supported in the Aurena client framework 
Eg:  'SlaLatestStart ge #YESTERDAY#

2. If you want to pass a CSV value from lobby, it should be done using a page parameter.

Eg: page/CustomerInstallmentsAnalysis/List?$filter=Date eq $Date$

3. However, it should be noted that in the present Aurena Framework, Date/time based CSVs are purely considered as DATE, not as DATE-TIME. So CSVs like TODAY, YESTERDAY, etc. are converted to DATE values such as 2022-1-6 .
Therefore, if you mapped such a DATE type CSV to a DATE-TIME column in the URL from the lobby, it will certainly fail.

Thank you