Solved

Lobby Counter Navigation (Apps 10)

• 15 August 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

is there a way in lobby element counter to set up navigation using mapping to navigate to a different lu then data source. In my eample we display data from notification table and want to navigate to customer order line. 

Counter:

Kind regards
Marvin 

icon

Best answer by L-PINTA 16 August 2023, 11:07

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Marvin 

you can do that. But the screen you want to connect to will also need the necessary parameters such as order_no and contract.

Badge +1

Hey @Link 

okay, i managed to get order no from source screen, i entered navigation aim screen but

1. I cannot map order no from source screen with aim screen (customer order=
  2. if I click on lobby element i get empty customer order screen:

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks for help!

Kind regards
Marvin

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Marvin 

would you post here your data source, please?

Do you use an IAL?

Badge +1

Hey @Link 

it looks like that:

My idea was to select the order no from URL tag: 

substr(URL,instr(URL,'=','1','2')+1,(instr(URL,'%','1','1')-instr(URL,'=','1','2')-1))

Kind regards
Marvin 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello @Marvin ,

the counter element cannot pass a value from a column as a parameter for navigation. But there is a workaround :-)
You need to create list element and set it to be invisible and placed above the counter element.

In your case, I think it will be possible to use the same data source for the list element as for counter element, but you have to add a new column as shown in the image.

The value in the column is:  '               '||chr(10)||'               '||chr(10)||'               '||chr(10)||'               '||chr(10)||'               '||chr(10)||'               '

How to set the list element see this image:

The last step is to place the list element above the counter element. This can only be done by manually editing the xml file that is created, when you export the lobby page.

It is necessary to modify the XML by placing the Counter and List elements in the same Group (Counter must be first) and setting the same values for Row and Column.

Before
After

Lukas

Badge +1

Hey,

great, it works! 

Kind regards and thanks for help!

Marvin 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey,

great, it works! 

Kind regards and thanks for help!

Marvin 

@Marvin if it works, please mark the post as a solution :-)

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello,

I checked it for IFS10 Aurena interface, and it doesn’t work. Does anyone have another solution?

Best regards

Bart