Solved

List of values for dynamic column not visible

• 20 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi,

I have a standard page Posting Control Details with control types. I created new control type in database 'CMEE1':

The problem is that when creating a new record, the list of values is not available:

If I turn on the page designer, the list of values for this column is available:

Why is the list of values for this column not available in the standard view (when the page designer is closed)?
icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 21 December 2023, 03:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

(I have no experience in adding new control types via coding, apart from using combination control type standard function. My answer below is for a generic custom field created via entity configurations)

Same thing as happened to me in the past where the drop down , in my case a custom enumeration, was not enabled for the field.

Then I removed the field from the form, unpublished the Entity Contribution and published again. When I added it again to the page, it was happily showing me the drop down.

Hope this helps

Asanka

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Przemek,

You could also try refreshing Aurena projection and metadata caches to see if that has any effect. Please follow the instructions mentioned in the following post:

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you it helped :) I cleared cache