Solved

Link type Lobby element does not work when data source from Saved search from CO Line

• 5 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

A saved search was created for the Customer Order Lines window as below.

And then, that saved search was used to create a Lobby Data source.

the VIEW is populated automatically with the saved search, since the VIEW is that in the Customer Order Lines screen.

Then, a Link type lobby element was created using the created data source. And as you can see, the Page field cannot be selected, and it is empty. (It should be Customer Order Lines I think). And due to that reason, from this element, the screen cannot be navigated by clicking on the link in the element in the lobby.

I have tested, and this problem exists for any saved search from the Customer Order Lines screen.

As a workaround, I can change the VIEW to CUSTOMER_ORDER_LINE in the data source and resolve the issue.

Any reason, anyone of you are see / know why this functionality does not work for the CUSTOMER_ORDER_JOIN view ?

CUSTOMER_ORDER_JOIN is the view used for the Customer Order Lines screen, anyway.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Rusiru Dharmadasa 5 August 2021, 11:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Also, it seems the problems is with the view CUSTOMER_ORDER_JOIN.

I tried creating a data source with that VIEW manually (not from a saved search), and the problem is there when creating a Link type element using that data source.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

It might be because that view doesn’t have a default home page connected. But you can still give the address directly to navigate to the required page right? 

For customer order lines its “ifsapf:tbwOverviewCustOrdLine”

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes, that worked @Rusiru Dharmadasa .😃

Thank you very much.

Thanks,