Question

Interface to Microsoft Project

• 31 January 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Are there any App9 users successfully using the interface to Microsoft Project ? 

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Steve,
We have the same question. I will continue to follow this topic with interest.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Is there a reason for specificaly referring to Apps9 or are there any questions on the MS-Project integration in general? There are at least some customers in Benelux using this integration, but I am not sure on which release they are right now.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Is there any documentation on the latest version of the interface to MS Project anywhere?  We tried it in Apps 8 but never implemented it.  I’d like to give it another look.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Mark,

In regards to the latest version of the interface, I have attached a document that describes how to set it up.

Regards,
Antony

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Is there any roadmap on when the MS Project integration will be available for IFS Cloud? According to the “Whats new” presentation there will be no integration in IFS Cloud 21R1. Is there a roadmap?

BR

Christian

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @stevemould , have you managed to establish an interface IFS <> MS Project by now? If yes is there documentation besides technical documentation on how the interface works functionally and what are the possibilities / impossibilities of the standard interface?