Question

Installer crashed when doing a reconfiguration

• 25 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Installer process get crashed when doing a reconfiguration in TEST environment. reason to do the reconfiguration is that the database has been refreshed from the LIVE environment. not done any changes to the IFSHOME. After the database refreshed, cannot perform the reconfiguration.

here I attached the Installer log and the java crashed log.

Track : IFSAPP7/JBOSS

anyone know the reason for this?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Could there be a chance that your host ran out of resource whilst this was running? I can see that you had around 2+Gb free.Also there is a recommendation that you have at least 10Gb of disk space free in the IFS Home area.

Regards

Mike

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Could there be a chance that your host ran out of resource whilst this was running? I can see that you had around 2+Gb free.Also there is a recommendation that you have at least 10Gb of disk space free in the IFS Home area.

Regards

Mike

Thank you for the feedback.

I will check on this

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Regards

Mike

Seems to be that is not the case. There is currently 57.3Gb available on the drive hosting the IFSHome