Question

IFS Report not showing in Order Reports

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

In Apps9 we have an IFS Report Designer report that shows within the ‘Reporting’ submenu for Financials, but does not show in Order Report.  

We can work around but the user wants it to show in Order Reports.

The report is granted to the correct permission set (hence shown in the Reporting menu), and is a standard IFS report.

Any ideas why it does not show up in Order Report?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @NRTDENISEL 

Please check the value defined for the show_in_order_reports_ parameter in the report RDF file. It must be defined inside the method call Report_SYS.Define_Report_() and the value must be set toTRUE.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

It is true, but there is an Override which appears to be IFS standard code, so I wonder if there is an issue there - where are Overrides set?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @NRTDENISEL 

Was this report showing in Order Reports earlier?

Is it available in Report Definition screen (means Schema and Layout imported)?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I do not know if it was showing earlier, possibly not.  it is available - I’ve also run it via Report Designer, just not listed in the Order Reports dialogue window

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @NRTDENISEL 

May I know the report name please? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Customer Statement of Account

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @NRTDENISEL 

Sorry for the delay in replying.

The override comes into play with below option hence should not have an impact to the visibility in Order Report dialog.

With this option application decides which report to be displayed - CUST_STMT_ACCT_REP or CUST_CONF_STMT_ACCT_REP.

However just go through the steps below.

1. Check whether Report Definitions exist for both CUST_STMT_ACCT_REP and CUST_CONF_STMT_ACCT_REP.
  2. Check permissions of both CUST_STMT_ACCT_REP and CUST_CONF_STMT_ACCT_REP and grant if necessary.
  3. Refresh report cache and security cache then log off and log on again to the application.
Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, thanks but the issue is that the Order Report drop down does not include ‘Customer Statement of Account’ in the list of available reports.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@NRTDENISEL Hi, we are having a similar issue whenever we do a deployment. A temporary fix for us is to revoke the grant to the report in Permission Sets, and then re-grant it.