Solved

IFS Aurena Scan IT 10 - not enabled

• 2 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi,

I have a problem with starting the Android application: IFS Aurena Scan IT 10.

After entering url and system id, the login screen is displayed - I enter the user login and password, next click log in and I get an error message:

Application ScanIT is not enabled in the system. Please contact your system administrator to resolve the issue.

How to solve this problem?

Previously I used IFS Apps 10 Scan it and it works, but I want to start IFS Aurena Scan IT 10 - it doesn't work.

IFS Touch Apps server is configured as below:

I’m not sure, but maybe I need to install the Aurena Scan IT app? Maybe the Scan IT application (dll file) does not support Aurena Scan IT. If so, where to download the dll file  Aurena Scan IT 10 for IFS Touch Apps Server?

BR,

icon

Best answer by James Ashmore 2 September 2020, 11:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The Aurena Scan It App was released with IFS Applications 10 UPD8 - so you must have installed IFS Applications 10 UPD8 for the App to run.

The App downloads the page definitions and schema from the projection which is deployed into the database so there is no code deployment to the Touch Apps Server. For Aurena Native Apps (like Aurena Scan It) the Touch Apps Server acts as a proxy only.

You can read about Aurena Scan It in the F1 Technical documentation under: Foundation 1 > Administration > Touch Apps > Touch Apps Business Components > Scan It on Aurena Native

Cheers

James

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

hi @James Ashmore 

we are using IFS10 UPD 14 and still facing this issue.
Any manual config required to be changed?
anyway to verify what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Hardik