Question

IFS Aurena OAuth2 Error

• 17 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello All,

We have IFS Aurena Registered in Azure AD but whenever Authentication is happening it is showing 500 internal server error: The identity provider does not appear to be responding to requests. 

Has any one seen this error? 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello All,

We have IFS Aurena Registered in Azure AD but whenever Authentication is happening it is showing 500 internal server error: The identity provider does not appear to be responding to requests. 

Has any one seen this error? 

Hi Nikita,

we have the same error. Did you manage to resolve this? 

Regards

Gary 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

Please check the main server log(<IFS Home>\wls_domain\<Instance Name>\servers\MainServer1\logs\MainServer1.log) for a detailed error and I recently got this error AADSTS7000215: Invalid client secret is provided.

When checking the client secret I realized I had copied the Client Secret Id from Azure and pasted in the client secret filed in Middleware server admin console instead of copying the the Client Secret Value of the Client secret. Once the value was copied I was able to get past the error and login. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

Please check the main server log(<IFS Home>\wls_domain\<Instance Name>\servers\MainServer1\logs\MainServer1.log) for a detailed error and I recently got this error AADSTS7000215: Invalid client secret is provided.

When checking the client secret I realized I had copied the Client Secret Id from Azure and pasted in the client secret filed in Middleware server admin console instead of copying the the Client Secret Value of the Client secret. Once the value was copied I was able to get past the error and login. 

Hope this helps!

Hi Kasun,

brilliant thank you this really helped. I had a mistyped character and now its working. 

Regards

Gary 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

We are having the same error but only for Aurena Client. IEE client works fine.
If the problem was with the Client Secret, I would think that both clients should raise the same error, correct?

Do you have any ideas how to resolve this problem?

Mateusz

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

We are having the same error but only for Aurena Client. IEE client works fine.
If the problem was with the Client Secret, I would think that both clients should raise the same error, correct?

Do you have any ideas how to resolve this problem?

Mateusz

Yeah but just the following log file. Then you can have an idea about the logging issue.

<IFS Home>\wls_domain\<Instance Name>\servers\MainServer1\logs\MainServer1.log

Most probably you have added client secret id instead of client secret value. This should works after you provided the correct secret value.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @NikitaVelapure19 ,

I know this thread is a little old but I wanted to share our experience when we got this error tonight.

We noticed the same error you’ve report tonight when trying to access the Aurena client from our development environment.  Looking at <IFS Home>\wls_domain\<Instance Name>\servers\MainServer1\logs\MainServer1.log  we discovered our client secret(web) key has expired and we will need to regenerate it.  We’re glad it happened to our development environment first now we’ll know to look into Azure to determine when our production and test environments will be expiring.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks a lot for this solution. 

it worked for me today where IFS Aurena was giving 500 error and IEE was working fine

on Checking - Client Secret (web)  was expired. generated new and replaced and it worked

Regards

Pankaj