Solved

IFS Apps9 IEE Font Size

• 16 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Dear community.

Does anyone know of any way to increase the font size overall in the IEE client?

David.

icon

Best answer by Binura Dodangoda 16 January 2020, 05:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

As far as I know there is no functionality or feature where you can change the Font Type or Font Size within the IFS Applications Navigator, Windows or Pages.

But the size and resolution of your IFS Applications can be changed using your PC Clients screen settings

Badge +2

Would it be possible to change the font type at this time? I ask because I would like to see a functionality for people with dyslexia that changes the font type into the “dyslexic font” (a font type created specifically so that people with dyslexia experience less trouble when reading.

I use it and it helps reduce the effort it takes me to read quite significantly.

Badge +2

Would it be possible to change the font type at this time? I ask because I would like to see a functionality for people with dyslexia that changes the font type into the “dyslexic font” (a font type created specifically so that people with dyslexia experience less trouble when reading.

I use it and it helps reduce the effort it takes me to read quite significantly.

I have found a Google Chrome Extension that replaces fonts in Chrome with the Dyslexic font! 

The extension is called “OpenDyslexic for Chrome” in the Google Chrome extension "store” page.

Works for IFS Cloud when using it in Google Chrome! It is a big quality-of-life improvement for me!