Skip to main content
Question

IFS Apps 10 UPD update from 10 to 22

• 11 July 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi

I have successfully created the UPD build from IFS Config builder and applied in IFS Dev, Delivery deployment is successful without any errors, but after the installation if i login to IFS Apps and see in Installed compoenents screen, then still its showing UPD 10 as version, please check the below screenshots and please guide me where it went wrong why its not showin Components version as 22 in installed componenets screen, what i have to do it, plz guide me.

Used Get Values from Dev DB
After UPD 22 still its showing UPD 10

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Dar and @Rukmal Fernando , do you know this , plz guide me or forward this to relavant person. Thanks for your help on my previous issues. Please Guide me.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Ruchira , do you know this, please guide me.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Charith Epitawatta , do you know this, please help me. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Siva.Prasad I’m afraid this is not an area I know much about, but hopefully others on Community will spot something that helps!

Best regards,

Rukmal

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@Siva.Prasad I’m afraid this is not an area I know much about, but hopefully others on Community will spot something that helps!

Best regards,

Rukmal

Thank You @Rukmal Fernando for your response. You helped me so many times, no worries, if you know any one knows about this topic can you plz forward this post to them. Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

what is the output in module_tab?

select * from module_tab order by reg_date desc;

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

what is the output in module_tab?

select * from module_tab order by reg_date desc;

Hi @Shehan Chandrasekara ,

Below is the output, still in module tab showing dates of 2023, latest update delivery didnt updated dates and patch version to UPD 22 from UPD 10.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@Siva.Prasad 

Hi Siva,

Based on your post, I assume that you were installing APP10 UPD22 into an existing environment that is currently running APP10 UPD10, rather than performing a fresh installation. Please note that I come from a System Engineering background, not a development background. According to my understanding, for an existing environment, you cannot build a UPD delivery from the config builder and deploy it directly. You need to check all merge conflicts from Harvest and perform the build from ISD.

I recommend reviewing the build process for UPD for an existing environment and then proceeding accordingly.

In the meantime, could you please share the _deploy.log?