Solved

How to Configure web client on IFSV8

• 7 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

How can i configure we client for a user. with IFSAPP login i can many fields on home screen but nothing is visible when i login with any user. How can i configure the home page for webclient for a user.

IFSAPP

User :

Is there any way to import and export the configuration from test to production environment ?

Thanks 
Avinash

icon

Best answer by Rusiru Dharmadasa 13 January 2022, 17:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @CapAvinaK,
As per the issue you are referring to it seems like the ‘user’ has not bee granted access to the views or objects (My Absence request/General information) that you have been granted with IFSAPP user by default. Could you please check if the user you are trying with has the required access to view those objects at minimum?
Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @Yasas Kasthuriarachchi , 
I checked and the user have access to the views and package connected to Absence.

Is there any way to configure and the Home screen on web client and deploy it for users ?

Regards
Avinash

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @CapAvinaK,

Did you also try a browser and cache refresh or used another browser to see if there is any change?
I am not aware on that option to configure and deploy for another user in this web client, @Rusiru Dharmadasa any thoughts?
Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

As I know, “save a copy of this view” option will export a configured portal. 

You can then use “Create new view” → “Import View” to import this to a different environment. 

If the user would like to do the same above steps you can share your created portal to all the users and ask them to import the portal for them. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @Rusiru Dharmadasa ,

How can I do this configuration for multiple users at once ?

Regards

Avinash