Question

How make a non-editable field in assistant window for manual issue from work order ?

• 4 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I am trying to make a non editable field in assistant window. I want to change the attribute for the field “User Warehouse” in the manual issue assistant.

I don’t find this assistant window in the page designer. I tried to follow explanation given in another topic (link below) but that doesn’t work because I don’t find the right URL to write.

How Make Field In Assistant Window Mandatory

How and where can I find the page corresponding to the “manual issue” assistant ?

Regards.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@David Raynal I think the “Manual Reservation Assistant” is what you’re looking for.

Try this - from Work Task, open Page Designer, then expand “All Pages” > “Assistants” > “Manual Reservation Assistant”. Judging by the content, it looks your Assistant.

Best regards,

Rukmal

Badge +1

Hello @Rukmal Fernando , 

Thank you for your reply, unfortunatly I already found the field “User Warehouses” from  “Manual reservation” page assistant.

I need to change this field in another page assitant. I’m looking for the same information but in “manual issue” page assistant. I don’t find this page.

Best regards.

David

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@David Raynal I think I spotted the Assistant’s name, which is MaintMatSpareDeliveryAssistant, connected to the ManualIssueAssistantHandling projection.

I’m not quite sure how to locate it in the Page Designer though. @Bandula do you know how to find this Assistant in Page Designer?