Solved

How Custom Page will use as LOV in custom field

• 1 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Dear Support Team,

I have created a custom page and on the other side create a custom field as well. i want to show custom page View as LOV for the same custom field. I defined this field as reference type but problem is in LOV is showing only display text to me ..rest of the columns are not showing. Below screenshots as issue reference:

Many Thanks!

Akki

icon

Best answer by dhlelk 3 April 2021, 12:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ascheeka12,

Could you check if the LOV option enabled for the relevant attributes in your MetalCostCode custom logical unit?

Further, you could try to reset the columns in your LOV by RMB on the column header as below,

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @ascheeka12 ,

When you define a custom reference field as a LOV it will include the display text and all the primary keys and LOV marked fields as @dhlelk mentioned, in that view as columns.

In below example you will get the Display text along with Contract and part no and every LOV marked fields if there are any as separate columns.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@dhlelk @EntNadeeL Dear Team Thanks for sharing such valuable information. But what you said its already checked before by myself. i don’t want to add all custom page fields as display text in single column. it should be visible separately. let me clear issue again with below screenshots:

now i changed custom view to IFS base view and see how its works:

After Reload configuration, See below, with display text rest of other fields are also visible while click on LOV. 

@dhlelk  Yes bro, Custom fields are already selected as LOV in custom page → Metal cost code and also i used reset while search.

Looking for the solution!

Regards,

Ashok Saini

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ascheeka12,

Could you please check on the following as well?

Check if the relevant columns are visible here and they are checked.

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@dhlelk Hello Bro, i already checked this one as well.

Regards,

Akki

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@dhlelk As Requested, PFA Document.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ascheeka12,

Could you send a screenshot of the screen after clicking on the below button as well?

Further, could you try performing a cache refresh as below?

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Many Thanks Bro! 

After performed “Server Cache Refresh” has resolved issue.

Regards,