Solved

How can we create a new user in IFS10 UPD10?

• 18 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I cannot find the option ‘User’ under Solution Manager/Security. 

There are only two options listed:  User Groups, and Users. There is NO menu for User. I’ve also found  that I cannot go to the User Details when choosing a user as in IEE.

So where can I create a user and where could I check the details of a user account.

I’ve tried as appowner.

Do I miss something? or our application has missed anything? 

Thanks

Wen

icon

Best answer by Sajith D 19 August 2021, 00:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Sorry I have forgot to mention that it’s in Aurena. I mean I cannot find anywhere to create a user in Aurena. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi,

In apps10 you would still need to use IEE for user administration (And most of the other configurations done under Solution Manager) as solution manager is not fully converted to Aurena. I’m not 100% sure whether there is a plan to get this in Aurena for Apps 10.

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @lmwwenxu ,

@Sajith D is correct you must use IFS Enterprise Explorer in IFS Application 10 to perform most of the functions under Solution Manager.   Navigate to Solution Manager → Security → Users → Create User to create your user.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @lmwwenxu ,

@Sajith D is correct you must use IFS Enterprise Explorer in IFS Application 10 to perform most of the functions under Solution Manager.   Navigate to Solution Manager → Security → Users → Create User to create your user.

Regards,

William Klotz

That’s the correct method to create a new user in the Application. In Aurena functionality hasn’t be developed to create new users.