Question

How can I create Streams subscription for multiple customer order lines. The field I'm trying to subscribe for is: "Planned Delivery Date"?

• 10 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 13 replies

How can I create  Streams subscription for "Planned Delivery Date" in Customer Order? I have the subscription RMB for each individual customer order line but I would like to select the multiple customer order lines and subscribe to that field/column.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello Ola,
I tried to recreate your example. It looks like the option to create a Subscription is per line. When I try to select several lines, the option is not available. I believe the Subscription functionality is practically to inform the user when the field changes. In that case, why not create a custom event to send an email to the user when a particular field changes? Be sure you select the    CUSTOMER_ORDER_LINE_tab to grab all the lines per Customer Order. You can even create a custom message to be sent internally in the Application. Let see if somebody in the community has a better approach to your question.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Ola 

I spoke to IFS framework team regarding this and I was told that this is how they have designed this and subscriptions are connected to a single object (table row).  
But I agree that when there are multiple CO line this activity will consume a lot of time. 
So my suggestion is to raise an ticket to IFS Support and check the possible work around available for this. And further to that you can include this is “Idea” wall so that RnD team will consider this in future release.

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@ZTC ZTC JGOTA , Thank you for your response.

I will attempt to use Application Message as work around. Do you by any chance have an example of the details to fill out for application message as shown below?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Tharaka Senevirathne, I will try a few more things and then go ahead and create a ticket if I don’t find a work around. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Ola Why to create a Application Message? Why you do not try email action? I will search for one I built and see if I can simulate your request.