Solved

How are Redirect URIs applied in a cloud maintained environment?

• 30 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

A customer is having issues with the Aurena Scan it App.

It says, the redirect URI is invalid. This is for an IFS 10 Customer within IFS Managed Cloud.

I do not have access credentials for the admin console nor do I have access to the Admin console itselft as the link is not working. I guess there are some port restrictions and it is not forwarded.

How can I request the Addition of Redirect URIs within a cloud managed environment?

Kind regards,
Tobias

icon

Best answer by Technical Toby 23 September 2021, 15:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

We are having this same issue and we are also a managed cloud customer.  I was told we should just be able to use the Aurena applications as we have been using the APPS 10 standard ones, but we are experiencing the Redirect URL error.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

A customer is having issues with the Aurena Scan it App.

It says, the redirect URI is invalid. This is for an IFS 10 Customer within IFS Managed Cloud.

I do not have access credentials for the admin console nor do I have access to the Admin console itselft as the link is not working. I guess there are some port restrictions and it is not forwarded.

How can I request the Addition of Redirect URIs within a cloud managed environment?

Kind regards,
Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Most probably this happens once you enable the SSO authentication for the IFS Application. There having set of redirect URLs that needs to include in both customer side ( App Registration ) and the IFS admin console end. 

Please check the following redirect URL that regarding to the IFS Touch Apps

Raise  case case to the Cloud Service team and ask them to add following redirect URLs to external redirect URL from Admin Console. In the meantime check your App Registration as well. Those URLs should be there as well.

Account Manager

ifs-app.com.ifsworld.accountmanager://app

CRM Companion

ifs-app.com.ifsworld.crmcompanion10://app

Mobile Work Order

ifs-app.com.ifsworld.mwo10://app

Notify Me

ifs-app.com.ifsworld.notifyme10://app

Aurena Notify Me

ifs-ifsaurenanotifyme10://auth

Time Tracker

ifs-app.com.ifsworld.timetracker10://app

Trip Tracker

ifs-app.com.ifsworld.triptracker10://app

Scan It

ifs-ifsaurenascanit10://auth

MWO Aurena native

ifs-mworkorder10nextgenservice://auth

ifs-mworkorder10nextgeneam://auth

Thanks,

Ashen

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

We are having this same issue and we are also a managed cloud customer.  I was told we should just be able to use the Aurena applications as we have been using the APPS 10 standard ones, but we are experiencing the Redirect URL error.

Hi 

For the Aurena Application their having separate redirect URLs that need to be included from customer end. Please check the following URL that address the Aurena Application,

URI Type

Redirect URI

Web

<environment_URL>/main/ifsapplications/projection/oauth2/callback/
<environment_URL>/main/ifsapplications/web/oauth2/callback/

e.g.:

https://acme-test.ifs.cloud:48080/main/ifsapplications/projection/oauth2/callback/
https://acme-test.ifs.cloud:48080/main/ifsapplications/web/oauth2/callback/

Note: The trailing slash is required in both the URIs

Thanks & Best Regards,

Ashen

IFS Cloud Service Center

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Redirect URIs in a cloud hosted environment are applied via a ticket in the Support Portal

As there is currently no specifc form, you have to ask a question (any other question) or report something else (topic not listed)

The cloud team will update the redirect URIs on the admin console then.

Kind regards,
Tobias