Question

Getting error on web logic server development in developer studio

• 1 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

I have installed web logic server development in my PC but it is still asking to install web logic server whenever I open the developer studio. Can anyone please help me on this why I am getting this error?

And Can anyone please suggest Java JDK  1.8 UPD 281version is compatible with web logic server 12.2.1?

Thanks & Regards,

Nikitha

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi

Have you downloaded the jar and then selected it in the dialog?

Cheers

Tommy

Badge +4

Hi,

I have downloaded the jar and selected it from the dialog and installed it. But when developer studio is restarted then again asking to download as below screenshot.

Regards,

Nikitha

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Ok, strange, haven’t seen that myself.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi,

I have downloaded the jar and selected it from the dialog and installed it. But when developer studio is restarted then again asking to download as below screenshot.

Regards,

Nikitha

Hi @Nikitha,

Are you using the IFS Developer Studio from your local machine or from inside Citrix Developer Desktop?

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Badge +4

Hi ,

I am using developer studio from local machine

Regards,

Nikitha

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Nikitha,

Could you try launching Developer Studio in Administrator mode and then try installing weblogic in Administrator mode?

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Badge +4

Hi Dhananjaya, 

I have installed weblogic in Administrator mode only.But after installation also when I am opening Developer studio then again it showing the same error.

Best Regards,

Nikitha